In this section
- What do we mean by talking?
- What skills are involved?
- What are Speech, Language and Communication Needs (SLCN)?
- What causes SLCN?
- Types of SLCN
- More about speech, language and communication
- What is the impact of having SLCN?
- For professionals
Popular free downloads
- Supporting children with speech, language and communication needs: implementing Bercow (26,072 hits)
- Language disorder: Expressive language disorder (22,043 hits)
- Early Support Booklet (19,919 hits)
- Improving the Making of Sounds (18,812 hits)
- Developmental language disorder - (previously Specific language impairment) (17,754 hits)
- Language disorder: Receptive language disorder (17,379 hits)
- Recognising a possible difficulty (15,112 hits)
- Afasic local groups and contacts - January 2016 (14,773 hits)