Afasic helpline – a lifeline for parents
- Doesn’t seem to be talking?
- Isn’t getting enough help?
- Just seems to be falling further and further behind?
Do you feel:
- Nobody is taking your concerns seriously?
- You can’t get satisfactory answers to your questions?
- There doesn’t seem to be any way forward?
Then contact the Afasic Helpline straight away.
Get in touch by phone or by email
Ring the Afasic helpline on 08453 55 55 77 during opening hours (details below).
Fill in the call back service form and we will call you at a time which suits you.
Fill in our online enquiry form and we will email you back.
We also offer a ‘listening ear’ if you just want to talk to someone who understands.
No query is too small or too silly. If you are worried or even just want to check there’s nothing else you need to know or do, please get in touch. Read about what we can help with.
Afasic Helpline opening hours
You can ring the helpline during our opening hours: 9.15am -2.30pm – Monday and Tuesday, 10.30am -2.30pm – Thursday and Friday.
The number to call is 08453 55 55 77 or you may find it cheaper to use the geographic numbers: 0207 490 9420/9421.
Remember, make the Afasic helpline your first not your last resort.