Two young people hit the streets of their home city to report on what how well services meet the needs of young people with SLCN. They share their reflections and findings with us in this new Afasic film.
- Resources to support families during the Covid-19 crisisWe are grateful to Naplic for forwarding their padlet […]
- You Can Help!With the continuing health crisis thousands of […]
- Thanks for Signing and Singing!We are very grateful to the many hundreds of people […]
- Join the Afasic Sign and Sing on 4th June!‘Sunshine in my Heart’ is a catchy but […]
- The 2.6 Challenge – Sunday 26th April.Please support Afasic (and encourage others to do so) […]
- Tips on home schooling – from other parentsAs we go into the third week of schools being closed, […]
- Coronavirus and SENDYou may well be wondering how the impact of the […]