Selective mutism is an anxiety disorder affecting an estimated one in 150 children but can affect anyone at any age. The Victoria Derbyshire programme on BBC news recently covered selective mutism and here is a short video which you may find interesting.
- Afasic ‘Dashing for DLD’ Challenge!Please enter our new year challenge to help raise much […]
- Christmas concert successAfasic held a very special Christmas Concert on the […]
- Give a Child the ‘Gift of Communication’ this ChristmasThis Christmas we need your help to ensure that Afasic […]
- We are very sad to announce the deaths of two long term supporters of AfasicProfessor Sir Michael Rutter CBE Sir Michael was a […]
- Afasic Christmas ConcertJoin us for the biennial Afasic Charity Christmas […]
- Afasic is supporting DLD Awareness DayAfasic is supporting DLD Awareness Day on 15th October […]
- Jonathan Cycles ‘End to End’ 25 times for Afasic!Congratulations and many thanks to Jonathan Edwards, […]