- Are you a young person with SEND living in England and aged 14 – 25?
- Do you want to help improve the lives of young people with SEND?
- Do you like having your say and sharing your views?
If your answer to these three questions is ‘Yes’, then you could volunteer for a new young people’s advisory group being set up by the Council for Disabled Children (CDC) and the charity KIDS. You would need to be available to:
- Attend 3 national group meetings a year in London
- Attend 3 regional meetings a year
- Share thoughts and ideas with adults in the regional areas
- Work together with both adults and young people
The first meeting of the group will be held on Saturday, 2 July 2016 and applications should be submitted by 1.00 pm on Friday, 3 June 2016. You can download more information and an application below:
Disabled young people and young people with SEN wanted for advisory group - application form (213.5 KiB, 1,119 hits)