Afasic - who can help your child's problems with talking

If your son or daughter is having problems talking and understanding what others say, you might need to seek help. We have drawn up a list of some of the professionals who can help, depending on your child’s needs.

Some of the professionals work in the health sector and others work in the education sector. To find out who can help please visit our ‘Who can help?’ page.

If you need advice and want to talk to someone in confidence, please get in touch with our Helpline.

Find out more >>

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *