Nottinghamshire County Council have announced plans to cut funding for Speech and Language Therapy by over 60%! NAPLIC have set up a petition to help stop the cuts. Anyone can sign it. Please help by adding your signature.
- Support our running heroes!We have two runners taking part in the ‘virtual’ […]
- Resources to support families during the Covid-19 crisisWe are grateful to Naplic for forwarding their padlet […]
- You Can Help!With the continuing health crisis thousands of […]
- Thanks for Signing and Singing!We are very grateful to the many hundreds of people […]
- Join the Afasic Sign and Sing on 4th June!‘Sunshine in my Heart’ is a catchy but […]
- The 2.6 Challenge – Sunday 26th April.Please support Afasic (and encourage others to do so) […]
- Tips on home schooling – from other parentsAs we go into the third week of schools being closed, […]