Nottinghamshire County Council have announced plans to cut funding for Speech and Language Therapy by over 60%! NAPLIC have set up a petition to help stop the cuts. Anyone can sign it. Please help by adding your signature.
- Join the Afasic Sign and Sing on 4th June!‘Sunshine in my Heart’ is a catchy but […]
- The 2.6 Challenge – Sunday 26th April.Please support Afasic (and encourage others to do so) […]
- Tips on home schooling – from other parentsAs we go into the third week of schools being closed, […]
- Coronavirus and SENDYou may well be wondering how the impact of the […]
- We are living in unprecedented timesOver the coming weeks and months Afasic will be doing […]
- Pedal for Afasic in 2020Here are 3 ways that you can saddle up and support […]
- Book your place now for the NAPLIC conference on DLD!Afasic is collaborating with NAPLIC for their annual […]