Nottinghamshire County Council have announced plans to cut funding for Speech and Language Therapy by over 60%! NAPLIC have set up a petition to help stop the cuts. Anyone can sign it. Please help by adding your signature.
- Afasic Helpline Christmas closureThe Afasic Helpline will close for the Christmas and […]
- Give a Child the ‘Gift of Communication’ this Christmas2020 has certainly been a tough year for all of us and […]
- RCSLT Survey on Access to SLT During CovidPlease contribute to the survey launched recently by […]
- The Engage with Developmental Language Disorder (or E-DLD) projectFind out about a new research project on Developmental […]
- Afasic fundraising challenge successDuring May Linda Lascelles and Deborah Kalinke set […]
- Afasic Christmas Cards now available!We are delighted to announce that our charity […]
- Live Question & Answer Session with Sandra Capelin for DLD Awareness DaySandra Capelin is a long-term supporter of Afasic. 30 […]