We are the experts on getting the right help for children and young people with SLCN and all related queries. In particular, we can give information about:
- Speech, language and communication difficulties – the various types, how to identify them and how they affect children and young people
- How to get a diagnosis and why you might need one
- Speech and language therapy
- How schools can and should help
- Choosing the right school for your child
- The statutory assessment process, plans, statements and your legal rights to help for your child
- Disability related Benefits
- Any other relevant issue
We also offer a ‘listening ear’ if you just want to talk to someone who understands.
No query is too small or too silly. If you are worried or even just want to check there’s nothing else you need to know or do, please get in touch.