Get Quizzical for Afasic
We are asking people to organise a charity quiz night for Afasic any time during 2017. It’s a great way to bring people together, have a fun evening and raise much needed funds towards the work of Afasic.
You can organise one yourself, or encourage your local pub, school, club etc. to organise one for you, with the proceeds to go to Afasic. We will make it as easy as possible by providing a guide on what you need to do, along with all the questions, answers and other paperwork and resources that you will need.
Over a million children and young people across the UK struggle to use or understand spoken language on a daily basis. Afasic is the UK wide charity that helps and supports them and their families to ensure they get the opportunity to reach their true potential.
Guide and poster
Please read our guide on how to host a quiz night:
Get Quizzical for Afasic (489.0 KiB, 1,246 hits)
Quiz Night Poster (1.5 MiB, 1,185 hits)
What to do:
- Read our Guide on how to host a quiz night
- Pick a day and a time to hold your quiz (any time in 2017)
- Register with Afasic and ask us for any resources you would like
- Book the venue (if appropriate) and download the questions and answers from our site
- Tell everyone about it and the reasons for doing it
- Then have a fun evening and raise as much money as you can
- Collect in any money you have raised and send it in to us and let us know how you get on (photos are always great).
Our Guide on how to host a quiz night (above) is full of ideas and suggestions and should provide all the information that you need. Once you have registered you can access a range of questions to choose from, posters to promote the event, other paperwork you will need, and a range of other resources that you can order.
Please get involved and get quizzical for Afasic!