Paying in Money
Thank you for raising or collecting funds for Afasic and please pass on our thanks to everyone involved.
You can pay in your money by…
- Phone – please call our Head Office team on 020 7490 9410 and they’ll be happy to help
- Post – please make your cheque payable to ‘Afasic’ and send it to Afasic, St Margaret’s House, 15 Old Ford Road, London E2 9PJ.
- Sponsorship Forms – send your cheque payment (made payable to ‘Afasic’) and sponsorship forms (so that we can claim 25p Gift Aid on every £1 donated by a UK taxpayer) to Afasic, St Margaret’s House, 15 Old Ford Road, London, E2 9PJ.
- Online Fundraising Pages – funds donated via JustGiving or Virgin Money Giving will be sent to us automatically.
- Website – you can pay funds directly from our Donation website page.
- Pay straight into our bank account – Lloyds Bank, sort code 30-92-53, account number 00843775, account name: Afasic. Don’t forget to let us know it’s coming so that we know what it is when it appears on our bank statement!
Thank you for helping us give children and young people living with speech, language and communication needs (SLCN) a better future